- You may use the Products of Movie Star Motors website unless you are under the age of 13. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. Some of our Products may be software that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those Products, and these Terms will apply to such upgrades.
- You may not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, or hateful photos or text, via this service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, we prohibit the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Movie Star Motors website upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via our Products, including, but not limited to, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use our Products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of our Products and your Content, including, but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data that you submit, post, or display on our Products.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications, such as spam, to any of Movie Star Motors website users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Movie Star Motors.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the service, servers or networks connected to our Products, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Movie Star Motors page or profile is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with Movie Star Motors website and Products through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
Movie Star Motors allows you to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you or otherwise make available on our Products is referred as “User Content”. You retain all right in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post on Movie Star Motors.
You grant Movie Star Motors and our users a non-exclusive, royalty free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, save, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Movie Star Motors solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing and using Movie Star Motors Products. Nothing in the Terms shall restrict other legal rights Movie Star Motors may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from Movie Star Motors, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Movie Star Motors and its users may retain an continue to use, store, display, reproduce, repost, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content that other users have stored or shared through Movie Star Motors.
We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about way we can make Movie Star Motors the most amazing social media site ever. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. By accepting your submission, Movie Star Motors does not waive any rights to use similar or related feedback previously known to Movie Star Motors or developed by its employees, or obtained from other sources other than you.
We do our best to keep Movie Star Motors safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Movie Star Motors safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications, such as spam, on Movie Star Motors.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Movie Star Motors if you are under 13.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up to date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other peoples’ rights and we expect the same from you.
- You will not post content or take any action on Movie Star Motors that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Movie Star Motors if we believe that it violates our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by Movie Star Motors prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Movie Star Motors.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
If you use our Products for commercial purposes without our written consent you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Movie Star Motors and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from an against any claims, suits proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), in any way related to (a) your access to or use of our Products, (b) your User Content, or (c) your breach of any of these Terms.
The Products and all included content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty or any kind, whether express or implied.
Movie Star Motors specifically disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any Warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
Movie Star Motors takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Products. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Movie Star Motors shall not be liable for any indirect incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting form (A) your access to or use the products; (B) any conduct or content or any third party on the Products, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; or (C) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content. Liability for all claims relating to the products exceed one hundred U.S. Dollars (U.S. $100.00)
For any dispute you have with Movie Star Motors, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If Movie Star Motors has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein. Unless you and Movie Star Motors agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules, except that Movie Star Motors will pay for your reasonable filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees if your claim for damages does not exceed $75,000 and is non-frivolous (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)). The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Service. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND PINTEREST ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
To the extent any claim, dispute or controversy regarding Movie Star Motors or our Products isn’t arbitrable under applicable laws or otherwise: you and Movie Star Motors both agree that any claim or dispute regarding Movie Star Motors will be resolved exclusively in accordance with Governing Law and Jurisdiction section of these Terms.
Governing Law and Jursdiction
Notification Procedures and Changes to These Terms
Movie Star Motors reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you. By continuing to access or use the Products after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Products.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Movie Star Motors without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Movie Star Motor’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Movie Star Motors is a service provided in the United States and our reference to Movie Star Motors in these Terms includes Movie Star Motors and all of its subsidiaries. If you live in the United States, these Terms are a contract between you and Movie Star Motors.